Please make sure you have installed the latest version of your browser. Please update if necessary. Empty the browser's cache and restart the browser. In addition, check whether your internet connection is constant and stable. Please also restart your router. If the connection error remains, it might be that the radio.dk page is blocked by either a firewall or anti-virus software, or certain ports might be blocked. You can check these issues in your computer's security settings, in the anti-virus software, or in your router settings.
Artikler i denne sektion
- I can't connect to a particular station.
- I can't connect to several or all stations.
- I would like to embed the radio.dk player into my website.
- I'm having trouble logging in.
- I'm having trouble registering.
- I can't find a specific station / I would like to add or recommend a station.
- I can't see any track information.
- The stream keeps breaking up / disconnecting.