It's likely that your internet connection is not fast enough to transfer the station data. Please try restarting your router. If you use a surfstick, you may experience interruptions depending on reception and your contract. In cases of repeated interruption after a certain amount of time, for example, if the stream always breaks up after 30 minutes, please check your router settings. You might have to change the IP address assignment setting from 'always' to 'two weeks' under your LAN settings. If you're using an older PC, which is also slow to start-up or to load programs on, you might want to try optimizing its performance by removing unnecessary files and defragmenting your hard drive.
Artikler i denne sektion
- I can't connect to a particular station.
- I can't connect to several or all stations.
- I would like to embed the radio.dk player into my website.
- I'm having trouble logging in.
- I'm having trouble registering.
- I can't find a specific station / I would like to add or recommend a station.
- I can't see any track information.
- The stream keeps breaking up / disconnecting.