You need a stable internet connection to stream radio stations. We recommend using a Wi-Fi connection. If you're using a surfstick, you may experience interruptions, depending on reception and your contract.
Artikler i denne sektion
- What is radio.dk?
- What do I need in order to use radio.dk?
- How much data does listening use up?
- Is radio.dk free?
- Which languages does radio.dk support?
- How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- How do I register?
- What can I discover on the radio.dk website?
- How can I add a station?
- How do I search for a station?