Yes, radio.dk is free! We are an ad-funded service and therefore do not charge our users for listening to stations on radio.dk. Please note that you need a stable internet connection to use radio.dk, and that your service provider may charge you for data usage if you don't have an internet flatrate. Please stop playback with the pause button when you not using the app.
Artikler i denne sektion
- What is radio.dk?
- What do I need in order to use radio.dk?
- How much data does listening use up?
- Is radio.dk free?
- Which languages does radio.dk support?
- How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- How do I register?
- What can I discover on the radio.dk website?
- How can I add a station?
- How do I search for a station?