Once you've got yourself a radio.dk account and have signed in, any favorites you save will be stored on your account. When you sign in to this account on another device, you'll be able to find your favorites right where you left them. In the same way, any changes made to your favorites (removing or rearranging) will be saved to your account.
Artikler i denne sektion
- Why should I register?
- How do I register?
- How can I delete my account?
- How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- I've forgotten my username / password.
- Why can't I log in?
- How can I change my email address or password?
- How do I synchronize my favorites over multiple devices?
- How can I sort my favorites?
- How can I add or delete favorites?