With a free account you can store your favorite stations, podcasts and songs and quickly find them again later. If you use radio.net on multiple devices (e.g. smartphone, tablet and web browser), your favorites will also be synchronized over all devices via your account. Additionally, you'll receive personal station recommendations. If you've logged in via a social network, you can easily let your friends know which stations you think are worth listening to.
Articles in this section
- Why should I register?
- How do I register?
- How can I delete my account?
- How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- I've forgotten my username / password.
- Why can't I log in?
- How can I change my email address or password?
- How do I synchronize my favorites over multiple devices?
- How can I sort my favorites?
- How can I add or delete favorites?