Adding a station to your favorites couldn't be easier: Click on the heart icon at the right side of the sticky player while playing the station you would like to add. By clicking on the heart, a box will drop down with your already saved favorites (stations, podcasts and songs). By clicking on the plus sign at the left side of this box you can add the station, podcast or the song currently being played to your favorites list. The heart will then turn green. To remove the station from your favorites, click on the heart and then click on the minus sign. You can also find all of your favorite stations in your profile which is accessible via your photo / avatar at the top of the page. After visiting your 'My Favorites' section click on the trash can icon to delete a station.
Articles in this section
- Why should I register?
- How do I register?
- How can I delete my account?
- How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- I've forgotten my username / password.
- Why can't I log in?
- How can I change my email address or password?
- How do I synchronize my favorites over multiple devices?
- How can I sort my favorites?
- How can I add or delete favorites?