It's likely that your internet connection is not fast enough to transfer the station data. Please try restarting your router. If you use a surfstick, you may experience interruptions depending on reception and your contract. In cases of repeated interruption after a certain amount of time, for example, if the stream always breaks up after 30 minutes, please check your router settings. You might have to change the IP address assignment setting from 'always' to 'two weeks' under your LAN settings. If you're using an older PC, which is also slow to start-up or to load programs on, you might want to try optimizing its performance by removing unnecessary files and defragmenting your hard drive.
Articles in this section
- What are the supported browsers by radio.net?
- The advertising is too loud
- Connection error in Chrome browser
- Deactivate browser notifications
- The stream keeps breaking up / disconnecting.
- I can't see any track information.
- I can't find a specific station / I would like to recommend a station.
- I cannot log in.
- I would like to embed the radio.net player into my website.
- I can't connect to several or all stations.