You need a stable internet connection to stream radio stations. We recommend using a highspeed connection. If you're using a surfstick, you may experience interruptions, depending on reception and your contract.
Articles in this section
- What is radio.net?
- What do I need in order to use radio.net?
- How much data does listening use up?
- Is radio.net free?
- Which languages does radio.net support?
- How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- How do I register?
- What can I discover on the radio.net website?
- How can I add a station?
- How do I search for a station?