Yes, radio.net is free! We are an ad-funded service and therefore do not charge our users for listening to stations on radio.net. Please note that you need a stable internet connection to use radio.net, and that your service provider may charge you for data usage if you don't have an internet flatrate. Please stop playback with the pause button when you not using the app.
Articles in this section
- What is radio.net?
- What do I need in order to use radio.net?
- How much data does listening use up?
- Is radio.net free?
- Which languages does radio.net support?
- How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- How do I register?
- What can I discover on the radio.net website?
- How can I add a station?
- How do I search for a station?