The radio.net website is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Danish and Swedish. Simply click on the flag at the top of the page to choose your language. You can also directly access our site under www.radio.de (German), www.radio.fr (French), www.radio.es (Spanish), www.radio.pt (Portuguese), www.radio.it (Italian), www.radio.pl (Polish), www.radio.se (Swedish) and www.radio.dk (Danish). Our apps are also available in the languages listed above as well as in Dutch, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Russian. Setting your device to one of these languages will automatically set the app to that chosen language. Devices set to all other languages are presented with the English version of the radio.net app.
Articles in this section
- What is radio.net?
- What do I need in order to use radio.net?
- How much data does listening use up?
- Is radio.net free?
- Which languages does radio.net support?
- How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- How do I register?
- What can I discover on the radio.net website?
- How can I add a station?
- How do I search for a station?