Simply tap the 'Pause' button in the player. This stops data transmission. You can completely close the app, so that your battery will no longer be used up running the app, in the following ways: Over the 'Close' button in the app itself or by using the Android Task Manager, as you would normally do on your device.
Articles in this section
- Stopping playback
- Connection error on one station
- Connection error on every station
- Interruptions / disconnections
- The app keeps crashing.
- Track information missing
- Recommending a station
- I'm having trouble registering.
- I'm having trouble logging in.
- Closing the app completely