Simply tap the 'Pause' button in the player. This stops data transmission. You can completely close the app, so that your battery will no longer be used up running the app, in the following ways: Over the 'Close' button in the app itself or by using the Android Task Manager, as you would normally do on your device.
Articles in this section
- Which Android version is supported by the radio.net app?
- How can I create a personal podcast playlist?
- I would like to set a sleep timer.
- Favorites aren't being shown.
- Closing the app completely
- Connection error on one station
- How can I set the buffer time?
- I would like to set an alarm.
- I'm having trouble logging in.
Article is closed for comments.