Is your device connected to the internet? Please make sure that both your device's operating software and the radio.net app you are currently using have been updated to the newest available versions, by regularly searching for and conducting updates. If the problem remains, try deleting and reinstalling the app. Otherwise feel free to contact us via the support button.
Articles in this section
- Which Android version is supported by the radio.net app?
- How can I create a personal podcast playlist?
- I would like to set a sleep timer.
- Favorites aren't being shown.
- Closing the app completely
- Connection error on one station
- How can I set the buffer time?
- I would like to set an alarm.
- I'm having trouble logging in.
Article is closed for comments.