To avoid stream interruptions caused by a slow internet connection, you can raise the buffer time. You can adjust the buffer time in the 'Settings' section under the app side menu. The higher you set the buffer time, the less likely it is that stream interruptions will occur. The initial playback could, however, as a result take a moment longer to load.
Articles in this section
- How can I create a personal podcast playlist?
- I would like to set a sleep timer.
- Favorites aren't being shown.
- Closing the app completely
- Connection error on one station
- How can I set the buffer time?
- I would like to set an alarm.
- I'm having trouble logging in.
- I'm having trouble registering.