To avoid stream interruptions caused by a slow internet connection, you can raise the buffer time. You can adjust the buffer time in the 'Settings' section under the app side menu. The higher you set the buffer time, the less likely it is that stream interruptions will occur. The initial playback could, however, as a result take a moment longer to load.
Articles in this section
- Stopping playback
- Connection error on one station
- Connection error on every station
- Interruptions / disconnections
- The app keeps crashing.
- Track information missing
- Recommending a station
- I'm having trouble registering.
- I'm having trouble logging in.
- Closing the app completely