To avoid stream interruptions caused by a slow internet connection altogether, you can raise the buffer time. The buffer can be found by visiting your iOS device's 'Settings' directly, scrolling down right to the bottom to 'radio.net' and clicking on 'Buffer time'. The higher you set the buffer time, the less likely it is that stream interruptions will occur. The initial playback could, however, as a result take a moment longer to load.
Articles in this section
- Stopping playback
- Connection error on one station
- Interruptions / disconnections
- The app keeps crashing.
- Track information missing
- Recommending a station
- I'm having trouble registering.
- I'm having trouble logging in.
- Close the app completely
- Favorites aren't being shown