Please first ensure that your internet connection is constant and stable. Mobile networks can't always reach the required data-transfer rate, so please also test the app via Wi-Fi. Try restarting your router. If the problem persists, delete the app and reinstall it. Try testing other stations to see if they are working properly. If the one particular station still won't work, please send us a message via the support button in the Feedback & FAQs section. We're here to help!
Articles in this section
- Which Android version is supported by the radio.net app?
- How can I create a personal podcast playlist?
- I would like to set a sleep timer.
- Favorites aren't being shown.
- Closing the app completely
- Connection error on one station
- How can I set the buffer time?
- I would like to set an alarm.
- I'm having trouble logging in.