To connect to Bluetooth using Android devices, visit the settings of your device directly. Firstly activate Bluetooth, then click on the name of the device you would like to connect to, to set up the Bluetooth connection. Please note that there are no options to do this in the radio.net app.
Articles in this section
- Stopping playback
- Connection error on one station
- Connection error on every station
- Interruptions / disconnections
- The app keeps crashing.
- Track information missing
- Recommending a station
- I'm having trouble registering.
- I'm having trouble logging in.
- Closing the app completely