To connect to Bluetooth using Android devices, visit the settings of your device directly. Firstly activate Bluetooth, then click on the name of the device you would like to connect to, to set up the Bluetooth connection. Please note that there are no options to do this in the radio.net app.
Articles in this section
- How can I create a personal podcast playlist?
- I would like to set a sleep timer.
- Favorites aren't being shown.
- Closing the app completely
- Connection error on one station
- How can I set the buffer time?
- I would like to set an alarm.
- I'm having trouble logging in.
- I'm having trouble registering.