Listening to a 128 Kbit/s stream uses approximately 60 MB per hour. Lower bit rate streams (e.g., 64 or 32 Kbit/s) use up less, while larger streams (> 128 Kbit/s) use up more data. Please be sure to tap 'Pause' and stop streaming when you've finished listening.
Artiklar i detta avsnitt
- What is radio.se?
- What do I need in order to use radio.se?
- How much data does listening use up?
- Is radio.se free?
- Which languages does radio.se support?
- How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- How do I register?
- What can I discover on the radio.se website?
- How can I add a station?
- How do I search for a station?